well, after a 20-some year hiatus, I'm building again. I bought a boatload of trucks and trailers, and thought it would be wise to work into it slowly, so I started with this trailer. I spent about 2 hours on this little bit, but am pleased with the results so far. only downside, I didn't realize I messed up two of the air chambers until way after the fact, but I suppose unless you really look, you won't notice.
here is my progress so far,
Near as I can tell, I have it square/level, so with luck all the tires will touch the ground. I figured if I posted something, I might keep posting pic's as I go. currently have parts 'cooking' in the dehydrator, and have the deck and 'I' beams in primer [won't fit in the dehydrator, so will have to wait on mother nature], stay tuned for more on this simple build, and wish me luck....
Edited by tbill, 12 October 2013 - 07:30 AM.