OK, here's an idea, depending n how many people wanna do this, this will be a contest, voted on by your peer's, say starts OCTOBER 1st. till say Last day of January, open to all ages, and all levels of builders.
(1) Any kinda Kustom, any make, year, model, or style, car, truck, SUV, low rider's, street freaks, even rigs, just like the car show folks.
(2) Can be a new kit, an old one, a current project,
(3) Must be able to post W.I.P.'s, from start to finish, ( meaning if ya enter, ya gotta start posting the W.I.P. pic's) If there are no W.I.P pic's guess what, your out.
(4) Scratch building is a go, so is kit bashing.
(5) NO PE parts, (photo etch), lets see some talent.
(6) No build bashing.
(7) Be respectful of other builders,
(8) do not show finished builds, these must be in progress,
The winner will get a prize, yes from me personaly, ok, yeah thru the mail, if your interested, then post your name here, and what you might have in mind for the build, not the actual build, but what your gonna enter.
MR JORDAN WHITE, Aoshima Nissan Terrano (Pathfinder)
KENNYBOY, Ferrari 340 Competizione (Gullwing America).
DrKerry, "Panic Tang"
Kratvmnd, '76-'79 Nissan 330 Cedric.
BKcustoms, '51 Henery J Kustom.
Jantrix, '49 Ford Kustom.
JasonFl, '? Mercury.
Mr.Camaro, CJ Jeep Hot Rod.
OK, we have 8, I know for fact there are more kustom, mild to wild, builders out there,
Edited by Gothic Kustomz, 06 December 2013 - 01:44 AM.