#1 Lownslow

Lownslow

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Full Name:Frank Rizzo

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:47 PM

this started as a 79 cadillac lindberg hopper kit i ended up throwing the guts out and made a slammer it sat like that for 3 years did some cleaning yesterday and ran into it again while organizing the wheel collection so i cleaned it up built a suspension and added the monster truck wheels no engine though its strictly curbside
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 BigBlockLyle

BigBlockLyle

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:55 PM

Now that is cool. Where can I order one of those? I like the idea for that. Great job!!!

#3 Dragon7665

Dragon7665

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:02 PM

Now that's a Redneck Caddy B) Its missing a few of the essentials though! I.e. Chrome Side Nerf Bar/Steps, Front Bull-Guard,Quad KC-Highlites on the Roof,Mudflaps with Chrome Naked Ladies,Shot gun rack, and last but not least, one or two whip antennas :lol:

#4 ajulia

ajulia

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Full Name:Adalberto "Tito" Julia

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:44 AM

Hello there jus wanted to say you guys are off the hook with the creating and then implementing of the builds. I bought the donk version of the caddy cant wait to put the 26's on her, except im not gonna put the lift kit on it . iwill save the suspension for an impala or something like that.Keep on wit the keepin on.!
Peace
AJulia

#5 cruz

cruz

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts
  • Full Name:Marcos Cruz

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:47 AM

You know you are a redneck when............................ ;) B) :o Looks cool though :P ;)