#1 Clemi

Clemi

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Full Name:Clemens Köller

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Last week was a US Car meeting a few miles away. It was very nice. I know, in the USA is this not very special, but here in germany you are happy about every US Car you can see.

I like to edit my pictures, taken with my DSLR, with photoshop. I love the "mystic" style, maybe some of you guys too.

http://s1286.photobu...s and RocknRoll

:)

#2 Scuderia

Scuderia

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Full Name:Lawrence Greene

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

Great album! Thanks for sharing, your photog and editing is really special. Glad you could enjoy some American iron

#3 chevyfever2009

chevyfever2009

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • Full Name:Brad Busbey

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

If your a true gear head it doesn't matter what size if the show it is that you enjoy seeing the great cars of past and as well as the new ones 

#4 Skydime

Skydime

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • Full Name:Ken Black

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

If your a true gear head it doesn't matter what size if the show it is that you enjoy seeing the great cars of past and as well as the new ones 

That's right!  And a true gear head will walk up to anybody with something they don't get to see everyday when it pulls in at a gas station or anything.

With that said, nice collection of photos there, Clemens.  Good to see someone who appreciates classic American cars.  It's not just part of American history, it's also a reflection of how things just used to be period.

#5 chevyfever2009

chevyfever2009

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • Full Name:Brad Busbey

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Some of the smaller car shows have some of the nicest  people who will let u sit in the car and everything talk to you tell you about the history of it and in generally down to earth people you will ever meet