Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 GTX conversion

Not that I'm aware of.

I did one for myself a few years back,,,,,,just never finished it . Body(painted) with tail panel is done but thats as far as it went. I started with the AMT 1968 Roadrunner .

I tried a couple different times to make the grille and the seat patterns (both are 1968 only ) and finally just threw in the towel and stuck it in a box till another day,,,that day hasn't come yet.

1968GTX_zps65460dda.jpg

Edited by gtx6970

The '68 Body has small round side markers as all MoPars that MY. Chrysler paid fines . The Product Identify , priceless . In the '69 MT , Chrysler paid a fines again . For the same reason , the same results . Rectangular reflectors both Fore and Aft . The requirement is Lights , a certain size and shape . Did it ever occur to you why the "govermnent" seem to have it in for Chrysler ? Maybe this is ? Thumbing a Nose to the "Requirements" has a cost . Hmmm ... Thanx ..

Not that I'm aware of.

I did one for myself a few years back,,,,,,just never finished it . Body(painted) with tail panel is done but thats as far as it went. I started with the AMT 1968 Roadrunner .

I tried a couple different times to make the grille and the seat patterns (both are 1968 only ) and finally just threw in the towel and stuck it in a box till another day,,,that day hasn't come yet.

1968GTX_zps65460dda.jpg

That is nice looking Bill...!