#1 goodwin3224

goodwin3224

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Full Name:Justin Goodwin

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

hi everyone, i started a 1/16th scale auto page on facebook and i have been posting pics of the talent on our site. dont worry im not taking any credit for the cars and i have been adding the artiest name with each car. if this does offend anyone just let me know and i will remove the post with the pics imediantly. all im trying to do is reach out to more people with the amazing skill and talent that is put into these cars and trucks. if you would like to check it out or like my page and post upon it here is the link      

https://www.facebook.com/116auto  

plz like my page if you wish, thank you

regards, justin

#2 Deano

Deano

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Full Name:Dean Eubanks

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Wow ... I don't think I could see a 1/16 scale page, I have a hard enough time with the full sized ones.  Oh ... wait ... you meant a page for 1/16 scale models?  Um ... nevermind!  ;)

#3 goodwin3224

goodwin3224

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

Wow ... I don't think I could see a 1/16 scale page, I have a hard enough time with the full sized ones.  Oh ... wait ... you meant a page for 1/16 scale models?  Um ... nevermind!  ;)

hahaha nice one :P

#4 Deano

Deano

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Full Name:Dean Eubanks

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

hahaha nice one :P

Actually, I checked out your page.  Looks promising.  Now if I could just figure out how Facebook works ... maybe I'll ask my 11 year-old ...

#5 goodwin3224

goodwin3224

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

Actually, I checked out your page.  Looks promising.  Now if I could just figure out how Facebook works ... maybe I'll ask my 11 year-old ...

hey no worries as much as they change it i sometimes dont understand how to work it