Model Cars Magazine Forum

And it went out in the sexiest looking of all the Chargers... the '71 model. B)

Chuck - 1000% agree with you on this!

BTW what type of '71 Charger did you have? For me, a '71 Charger SE/440 Magnum/Buckets and Console/Factory 15x7 Rallye Wheels/RWL Goodyear G60-15's, is still probably at the very top of my list of 1/1 scale holy grails!. TIM

Edited by tim boyd

Being a mopar guy you have to love the Charger, but being a Plymouth guy I loved the new redesigned Road Runner for 71. assum looking cars for there time. I just turned 16 at the time and my dad just traded in the 65 Plymouth Sport Fury(426 wedge/auto) for a new 1972 Satillite Sebring Plus (400/ auto) Just loved the new coke bottle design of the B-body mopars.

• 3 weeks later...

Totally agree, but I am a bit biased owning a 71 Super Bee in Hemi Orange ;)

BTW I heard that this white Hemi is NOT the last one. There is a Hemi Super Bee (coincidentally it is white also) with a sunroof with the VIN ending 195xxx. It is (or was?) owned by Lou Kanellis. The rkcharlotte car is 192xxx.

Nope, guys, your wrong. The PRETTIEST was the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T in Black on black, on black. With the 440,4spd,an Dana rear. I got pics of mine, only I don't know how ta post a pic of a pic. But to each his own, and the 69 is MINE! Do like this style of 71/72 Roadrunner/GTX though.

How about the last HEMI 'Cuda. It has the highest known VIN for a HEMI 'Cuda in '71. It also went through about 3 auctions that I know of, twice through Mecum and once through Barrett Jackson, in a year before the seller finally let it go for $550,000. I guess if you include "the last" to almost anything, the price goes through the roof.

post-9116-0-01068800-1388506487_thumb.jp

Nope, guys, your wrong. The PRETTIEST was the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T in Black on black, on black. With the 440,4spd,an Dana rear. I got pics of mine, only I don't know how ta post a pic of a pic. But to each his own, and the 69 is MINE! Do like this style of 71/72 Roadrunner/GTX though.

I could go with a `68 Charger Blk/Blk w/ a Red Bumble Bee stripe…. B)

• 3 weeks later...