#1 george 53

george 53

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,867 posts
  • Full Name:George53

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:26 PM

It is november 27th and i have yet to get my OCTOBER issue im paid up on my subscription till October of 08 and when i called golden bell publishing two weeks ago i was told that they didnt have any control over the printing schedule iwas offered a refund of my subscription but i dont want my money back i want my magazine! it seemed like the lady i spoke with had a tough si&%#t attitude hence the refund offer like i said ijust want my magazine to be delivered somewhere near its supposed monthly issue date is that at all possible? should i just try to get it at my local hobby shop?iwas told they wouldnt get it any sooner but at least they get it

#2 Gregg

Gregg

da Big Kahuna

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,434 posts
  • Full Name:Gregg Hutchings

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:11 PM

George, the lateness is my fault, and I have to take the blame for it.
There have been a lot of "issues" going on around home, and I haven't been able to get things turned around as fast as I should
I am on a mission to make this way ahead of schedule by the Feb/March issue, which means you will get the next month issues before the end of the prior month.

I don't want to make excuses, and all deadline issues are my problem, and shouldn't be passed on to our loyal readers.

Thanks for your patience, and please bear with me a little bit longer

It is november 27th and i have yet to get my OCTOBER issue im paid up on my subscription till October of 08 and when i called golden bell publishing two weeks ago i was told that they didnt have any control over the printing schedule iwas offered a refund of my subscription but i dont want my money back i want my magazine! it seemed like the lady i spoke with had a tough si&%#t attitude hence the refund offer like i said ijust want my magazine to be delivered somewhere near its supposed monthly issue date is that at all possible? should i just try to get it at my local hobby shop?iwas told they wouldnt get it any sooner but at least they get it

#3 11hamlin

11hamlin

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:32 AM

I am not adding on, but i too often wonder about it,, although the mag is always better than its competitor, I do only subscribe to MCM. Love the mag, just think many of us have heard the same answers for quite a bit on why it is late. I know that sounds harsh, but there is no sweet way to say it.

#4 shadetree

shadetree

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 12:25 PM

Well at least you got a yours. I haven,t received any since October 07 and today is Feb 7 08
must be the long flight times from Hawaii

#5 Gregg

Gregg

da Big Kahuna

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,434 posts
  • Full Name:Gregg Hutchings

Posted 07 February 2008 - 01:01 PM

Shadee, If you didn't get any since October, something is wrong!
Call the office and ask for Sherri, she's a doll, just don't get her mad at me, okay?