Scale Auto Details - Al Bergler's Aggravation A/C coupe for Slingster & Sizzler Kits

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Doctordarryl

Doctordarryl

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Full Name:Darryl W. Peters

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:55 AM

I just released decals to make Al Bergler's Aggravation A/C coupe from the Slingster kit. Available from Scale Auto Details.

http://public.fotki....caleautodetails

Got a build under way with the bar bell weights stacked on the front end for ballast. This is a great kit. Well done Revell/Monogram.
hrxp-1107-first-ridler-winner-hot-rod-bu

Here we go with a picture of the decals for Al Bergler's A/C coupe for the Monogram Slingster dragster kit. Decals from Scale Auto Details.

Attached Files

#2 Doctordarryl

Doctordarryl

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:49 AM

Carl,

I have color pictures of the car and it was bright red - maybe candy red but it is hard to tell. I was going to use Tamiya Bright red which I think looks close. By the way, the color picture I have was when the car won the first Riddler award. Not bad for a drag car. The markings were a little different so I am doing the one in the B&W picture which my decals represent. The frame was also red. The inner body and front firewall were polished aliminum (as shown in the attached color picture).

This is a fantastic kit and I for one will build at least 6 models from this kit. Mooneyes dragster may be next with some kit-bashing (recall the old AMT parts pack with a CSB with a front mounted blower?). I also have  adecal sheet for the moon eyes dragster.

Try this picture.

Attached Files

#3 Doctordarryl

Doctordarryl

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:46 AM

FYI. I will also be resin casting the stack of bar bell weights and offering them for sale shortly.

#4 Doctordarryl

Doctordarryl

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:10 AM

Here they are. This is a 1/25th scale stack of bar bell weights for the front of the Aggravation A/C coupe (see first picture in this thread) for use with the decals and the new Monogram Slingster dragster kit.

See more info at http://public.fotki....caleautodetails

A picture would have been nice!!!!

Attached Files

#5 Doctordarryl

Doctordarryl

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:42 AM

All,

Please be advised that I also offer the Al Bergler's Aggravation A/C coupe decals scaled up to 1/20th scale for the old Monogram Sizzler dragster (and the RMCM resin offering).

Please PM me for pricing if interested. This is not a stock item at Scale Auto Details but is run on an as needed basis.

Attached File  aggravation rear view.jpg   133.96KB   1 downloads