Model Cars Magazine Forum

What does Brian Wilson think ?

Greg Myers

Yea those guys nail the Beach Boys. Get a copy of Pet Sounds (2001 remaster) and listen to it on the best sound system you can find. Read the liner notes as you listen to the album. You will have a whole new appreciation for the Beach Boys and Brian Wilson in particular.

Wow. These guys are great! I really enjoyed all the Beach Boys music they performed on the many YouTube clips I found.

Thanks for posting this . . . I had never heard of them before!

One interesting thought, though . . . it looks like they have 21 guys on stage to recreate the music and harmonies originally produced by Brian Wilson and the 5-member Beach Boys. Gives you a whole new appreciation for the talents of the Beach Boys!

Wow. These guys are great! I really enjoyed all the Beach Boys music they performed on the many YouTube clips I found.

Thanks for posting this . . . I had never heard of them before!

One interesting thought, though . . . it looks like they have 21 guys on stage to recreate the music and harmonies originally produced by Brian Wilson and the 5-member Beach Boys. Gives you a whole new appreciation for the talents of the Beach Boys!

Don't forget that you can do all sorts of things in a recording studio. 21 guys, 5 guys, 1 guy... with overdubs and multi-track and the endless list of technical trickery a modern recording studio offers, you can't trust anything to be what it sounds like it is! I'm sure Brian Wilson used his share of studio tricks.