Model Cars Magazine Forum

Since you mentioned the Defiance Truck I thought I would help out with what I have found...It can be built with an AMT White Freightliner, an AMT Parts Pack Allison 1710, some modifications and some scratchbuilding...so it's not impossible, it just some work and determination involved.

The Hurricane is probably harder to do as it needs a lot more work and modifications...but for sure possible if one wants to.

Revell has a nice dual axle trailer to do the trailer towed behind the Hideout Truck for the Smokey Bear Corvette, the AMT dual axle display case box trailer or a Galaxie Limited tag along dual axle box trailer could be modified to resemble the trailer towed behind the Papa Truck.

Malone also had other trucks, the light blue Old No 8 KW K100 108 Inch flat top cab with dromedary body for the living quarters trailer, the blue with white, blue and yellow stripes KW W900B Aerodyne with lowboy trailer and the Old Blue 67 KW W900 truck for the Little Irvy trailer.

Force,

Good info. I would like to try the others. Just a matter of getting the right stuff. Time I have lots of.