#1 1zebra3

1zebra3

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Full Name:MATT Dragon

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

Does anyone know how long it should take to get decals from Keith? I purchased them over a wk ago.  I. have contacted him and he says they were shipped a wk ago. Not complaining just wondering if I should contact him again. 

#2 JohnU

JohnU

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Full Name:John Urminski

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

I tried to contact him a couple of weeks ago about buying some decals and haven't heard a peep! Wondered if he was still in business!

#3 Custom Mike

Custom Mike

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Full Name:Mike

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

I've used Keith's decals for years, he's slow at replying, but he always replies, I'm guessing his day job keeps him very busy. I usually have waited about two weeks before the decals arrived, the longest was about a month, they're worth the wait, trust me!

But you will want to coat them with a Decal Bonder just to be safe, they're very fragile. I use Testors Decal Bonder myself, it works wonderfully with his decals and Micro-Sol/Set.

#4 1zebra3

1zebra3

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

Thanks for the info guys.I will wait another wk. Thanks for the tip about the testers decal bonder  and micro sol/set Custom Mike.

#5 unclescott58

unclescott58

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts
  • Full Name:R. Scott Aho

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

Yea, Keith Marks is a little slow at times. But, worth the wait. Never had any real problem with him ever. Seems like a decent guy to deal with over all. Great decals, by the way.

Scott

#6 Custom Mike

Custom Mike

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Full Name:Mike

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:39 PM

No problem Matt, i don't want to see you make the same mistake I made with my first set...I ended up waxing them off the model because I didn't use a Decal Bonder on 'em first!

#7 1zebra3

1zebra3

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

Don't know if I posted this on MCM Forum yet or one of the other forums, but I did receive the decals from Keith.They look great and I did order two just in case I mess one up.  :angry:  Thanks again Mike.

Edited by 1zebra3, 22 July 2014 - 06:42 PM.