The rear end of the body was also shaped to match as well. I won't be re attaching the boot to this section just yet. There is a more pressing task and that involves finding the centre of the body itself.
Because I am putting the body together from the rear and not the roof i will need to have everything perfectly aligned. I pulled out the jig I made months ago to make some additions. I will complete the rear wheel arch columns, these will lock the body in place. This is the first one done. With these complete I will add to the section at the back. I have already marked out the centre point on the raised piece at the front. With the back section complete I can run a spine from one end to the other. At this stage I am thinking of using string but I will construct the rest of the jig first before I determine the spine. That will be thee next task.
Edited by fractalign, 21 December 2014 - 01:28 AM.