#1 FASTBACK340

FASTBACK340

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,609 posts
  • Full Name:John V. Agugliaro

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:26 AM

This was one of my first projects when I went to work for Pauls Rods & Resto's. It was a retired drag car that was totally roached-out. The harness was hanging out of the car and it hadn't run in 10 years. Aside from being wired and street legal (?) we installed a complete nitrous system and re-positioned the motor plate for correct pinion angles. This was a project that as we completed one set of requests, the customer would lengthen the list. I test drove it and didn't really get on it (dry-rotted 12" slicks are NOT very "stable") but it has power.

#2 FASTBACK340

FASTBACK340

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,609 posts
  • Full Name:John V. Agugliaro

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

This was one of my first projects when I went to work for Pauls Rods & Resto's. It was a retired drag car that was totally roached-out. The harness was hanging out of the car and it hadn't run in 10 years. Aside from being wired and street legal (?) we installed a complete nitrous system and re-positioned the motor plate for correct pinion angles. This was a project that as we completed one set of requests, the customer would lengthen the list. I test drove it and didn't really get on it (dry-rotted 12" slicks are NOT very "stable") but it has power.

BTW: It's powered by a Scott Shafiroff 500 CI big block Chevy w/ a manual valve-body turbo 400 trans with a Dana rear.