#21 ridinframe

ridinframe

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Full Name:josh leffew

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:10 AM

What primer did you use? Tailgate looks great...

We'll I didn't really use primer and the tailgate area. I ran out, so what you see there is a dusting of flat white and flat black spray paint.

#22 playzwtrux

playzwtrux

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Full Name:James N Smith

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:17 AM

You should try to make a bed floor out of clear plastic. That would be a cool idea I think!

That was the first thought that popped into my mind when I saw the picture of the removal bed section, it should be clear, and a bow-tie shaped rear window 

Also started on the upper and lower control arm, since this kit didn't come with them. I think it might of been 4 wheel drive?

The Syclone and Typhoon were AWD

Awesome build btw. man are you giving me ideas, now i have to find some of those kits. i will start with the 1/20 lindberg syclone that i have.

VCG resins is working on a mold for the S-10 blazer/S-15 Jimmy body, that opens up the mod options too.

#23 ridinframe

ridinframe

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Full Name:josh leffew

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

That was the first thought that popped into my mind when I saw the picture of the removal bed section, it should be clear, and a bow-tie shaped rear window 

The Syclone and Typhoon were AWD

Awesome build btw. man are you giving me ideas, now i have to find some of those kits. i will start with the 1/20 lindberg syclone that i have.

VCG resins is working on a mold for the S-10 blazer/S-15 Jimmy body, that opens up the mod options too.

I really like those blazers.. I'm feeling like maybe grabbing one of those body's and not using the s10 body..