bigbluesd

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Full Name:Brandon Boyd

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:04 AM

Looks great....man I hope our hobby lobby get them in... :wub:

Does Hobby Lobby carry Moebius? We just got a Hobby Lobby in the last month or so finally, I was absolutely amazed at the size of the modeling aisle but I don't recall seeing much other than Revell/AMT?

#42 DrKerry

DrKerry

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts
  • Full Name:Kerry Ingram

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:26 PM

Kool stuff!!!

#43 Petetrucker07

Petetrucker07

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts
  • Full Name:Clayton Scheiber

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

Does Hobby Lobby carry Moebius? We just got a Hobby Lobby in the last month or so finally, I was absolutely amazed at the size of the modeling aisle but I don't recall seeing much other than Revell/AMT?

Unfortunately no, not yet. We can only hope.

#44 checkmate

checkmate

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Full Name:Rob Burns

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:42 AM

Looks great. :)

#45 disabled modeler

disabled modeler

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:56 AM

Our hobby lobby does not have or get much of anything anymore....they use to but it seems there shrinking their automotive line of kits for some reason?   bummer.

#46 Michael Moore

Michael Moore

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Full Name:Michael H Moore

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:47 PM

Moebius makes it easy to buy from their site. Hobby Lobby here is quick to clearance kits and cut back what the carry. It makes for some "happy accidents" but I cannot depend on them. If it helps Moebius I will buy direct and pay a little more. They are a great company.

#47 Chuck Most

Chuck Most

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,623 posts
  • Full Name:^^^^

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:28 AM

Hobby Lobby won't carry Moebius kits because HL takes offense to their line of "monster" kits, or some nonsense along those lines. Moebius has tried time and again to get their products into HL, and HL continues to refuse. One more reason to avoid that place like the plague. 

#48 plowboy

plowboy

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,976 posts
  • Full Name:Roger Hayes

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:12 AM

Hobby Lobby won't carry Moebius kits because HL takes offense to their line of "monster" kits, or some nonsense along those lines. Moebius has tried time and again to get their products into HL, and HL continues to refuse. One more reason to avoid that place like the plague. 

I buy all of the new kits from HL. I just can't pass on the 40% off coupon. I had never noticed that they didn't carry Moebius kits. But then, I was never looking for them either. If they really want their kits there, they could just sell their automotive kits to them. More than likely, the reason HL doesn't want to have the monster kits is because they don't sell like automotive kits.

#49 Michael Moore

Michael Moore

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Full Name:Michael H Moore

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:39 PM

Wow? Yes I can see where the would think images of film monsters of the 30's and pop culture icons would go against their "projected selves". But they were cashing in on Halloween in July last year. Oh well there is always Michael's?

#50 thatz4u

thatz4u

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Full Name:Al Rich

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:02 AM

they may not carry Moebius, but here locally they do carry Model King. Do you see were this is leading?

Edited by thatz4u, 10 February 2015 - 11:55 AM.

#51 Daddyfink

Daddyfink

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  • Full Name:Jesse Chavez

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:21 PM

bumpside_zps1c0e53bb.jpg

#52 my80malibu

my80malibu

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts
  • Full Name:GABRIEL SOTO

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:20 PM

Waiting for this is like a Carnival ride, that Your about to puke your Guts out on. You just want it to stop, but while trying to hold on a little longer, there it goes. Will Moebius, finally make this Model kit, and stop this Cruel Ride that has been going on for way too long.

#53 thatz4u

thatz4u

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Full Name:Al Rich

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:56 AM

my LHS says his supplier told him it will be around 3/31/15, we'll see if he's right....

#54 my80malibu

my80malibu

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts
  • Full Name:GABRIEL SOTO

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:06 PM

Mine told me the same story,about a year and a half ago.

my LHS says his supplier told him it will be around 3/31/15, we'll see if he's right....