#1 The70judgeman

The70judgeman

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Full Name:Andy Shoberg

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

Not a contest or a show, but more of an annual event. As many in the Milwaukee and Stallis area already know about, what I call "The Annual Super Sunday Sale" at Model Empire held on the first Sunday of December, has changed this year. It will be Sunday November 2nd...now "The December in November Sale." As per the past, I'm pretty sure the sale starts(doors open) at 12PM, so be early and get in line! There was over 100 people in line last year hours before the doors opened. This is essentially your 2 month notice.

#2 hgbben

hgbben

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Full Name:Ben Barth

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

I will be attending as usual

#3 High octane

High octane

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,720 posts
  • Full Name:Nick

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:42 PM

I'll pass on that, as I've been to one of their Super Sunday Sales before and it was a "zoo."

#4 Casey

Casey

MCM Ohana

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,924 posts
  • Full Name:Casey Littmann

Posted Today, 04:44 AM

I'll pass on that, as I've been to one of their Super Sunday Sales before and it was a "zoo."

If you don't need to be one of the first to lay eyes on every single thing they have set out, nor be the first through the door in search of that elusive Aurora Banana Splits ATV built up, it's not that bad. I can't say I ever felt I've "missed out" on anything there, and I don't arrive more than ten minutes before the doors open. After the first thirty minutes, the store clears out and you have plenty of room to browse.

See you there.  :D