Got the body colour on now - arctic white - and foiled around the windows, a first time for me!
Tried using the foil from a Kit Kat but ran into problems
T'was OK where I didnt need to trim it, but when i did I found that the actual foil kept tearing in smaller and smaller pieces so that removing unwanted foil was a nightmare! Resorted to the ali tape stuff, which was much easier. Put three gloss coats on then foiled the window trim. Applied my decals made from scanned copies of the '62 Bel air decals, but in the correct colours for the '63. Also recoloured the '62 decals to the correct blue/green aqua colour. A few decals still to do yet. The yellow decals have to have a black version overlapped on to them.
Side spears need trimming back to door line and then extending fully forward to the end of the moulded trim (its too short at the mo). Also the two little spears on the front fenders are too short and thick - have to redo.
Engine bay to wire too! But not far off!