The window net is re-shaped. A first. I noticed in the photo that the shape of the window net did not match the kit, so I carefully cut it down and reshaped it.
The air dam. The kit had one molded integral around the front of the body, and a small one molded into the chassis. Both were wrong! I cut off both of them, and the body integral one I did after it was painted and decaled-also a first. The underbody air dam was scratchbuilt. (another first)
The decals are from Fred Cady (another 1st) and it's the first NASCAR build from the year I was born that I've completed. It's also my first 2008 completion.
The pictures aren't too good...I had it a little too close to the light...But they get the job done...
Thanks for looking!
THE STUPID AUTO-SHRINK OF PHOTOS DISTORTS THEM!!!
My original decaling wasn't too good (I did it a long time ago) and the painting touchups show poorly in the photo. Doesn't look that bad in person.
Thanks for looking, and as soon as I can get my own computer working again I'll post the photo I used, so you can see the exact match!
Edited by Billy Kingsley, 07 February 2008 - 02:08 PM.