Jump to content


Member Since 15 Nov 2007
Offline Last Active May 23 2015 09:24 AM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: 1/24th scale Pro-Touring Tires and Wheels. Gauging Interest

29 April 2015 - 05:06 AM

Those look good! I hate buying kits just for the wheels/tires so it would be nice to have another option for tires. Now, if you could figure out a way to make some G-Machine chassis (Art Morrison) etc you would really have my attention :D

In Topic: Very Sad News from ModelHaus Today

29 April 2015 - 04:59 AM

Our modeling stuff can wait! No one should ever have to bury their child. Prayers and condolences to your family.