This Fiat Altered was built as part of a community project on a Facebook group for drag racing. It started life as the veneriable Double Dragster kit with some personal touches added. I really enjoyed this one, the DD kit is just too much fun!
- Small Block Chevy engine from the FED in the Double Dragster kit.
- B&M Hydro transmission and shifter linkage from Revell's parts pack 283 Chevy.
- Finned timing cover, valve covers and oil pan from AMT's parts pack 283 Chevy.
- Scratchbuilt injector pipes, fuel block and fuel hose added to Double Dragster's otherwise boring Hilborn fuel injection.
- Kit magneto wired.
- Cut the kit header tubes off their flanges and made new header tubes from styrene tubing so they're not only free of mold lines and beefier, they're actually round too!
- Gauge face decals and photo-etched bezels added to gauge bracket on steering mount.
- Modelhaus T110 front tires and vintage AMT Firestone slicks.
- Tamiya "Mica Silver' with a mixture of Double Dragster decals.
Dennis LacyMember Since 15 Jun 2008
Offline Last Active Dec 16 2013 06:23 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 313
- Profile Views 4,286
- Member Title MCM Avid Poster
- Age 34 years old
- Birthday December 3, 1979
La Verne, California
Are You Human?
Scale I Build
- Website URL http://