Well I finished my second kit for the year...Now I just of to finish a couple more!
I just built it right out of the box...just to get one done. I still need to add a few more decals to it but its pretty much done.
The top of the body doesnt sit well...I could make it fit by gluing it in place but not sure if I will. The upper body interferes with the front suspension a little bit. And the half shafts between the spindle's and the drive axles didnt line up right. I tried to fix them but the would stay where they should have they kept shifting back to the same mis alined location.
But it was still fun to build besides I mostly bought the kit for the tractor anyway.