A couple of weeks ago, I started another kit. I haven't finished my hearse yet, but I felt the need to finish something, so I started this one.
I did have some trouble aligning the exhaust manifolds to the pipes. The manifolds wanted to tuck right up next to the engine block as opposed to where the pipes are.
The chassis, though rather plain, lends itself well to some detail painting.
I'm still trying to learn to use acrylics in my airbrush. Acrylics tend to dry quickly in the airbrush and gunk it up. A better airbrush might help too.
Too bad I'm not making a watermelon.
As always, comments and criticisms are welcome.
Thanks for taking the time to look.