Hi all....been taking a break from this one, sort of. Actually, I've been contemplating for a month or two on a big modification. I decided to go ahead with the plan.
For a while now, I've felt the body was too wide. So I broke down and made the mod this week with a nice wedge cut right down the center. 3/16" was removed from the width over top of frt fenderwells and around .14 removed from width over rear fenderwells. I've got a before shot with front width traced on an index card and an after shot over that to see the difference. Looks quite a bit more bullet-like and I'm satisfied with finally moving on towards the finish.....needs a bit of filler here and there, otherwise, the two halves went back together very well. This has been a fun journey so far and will try to finish b4 much longer. Thanks for looking in.