It's finally done. There were some things I wish I could have done better, but in any case I had a lot of fun building this. I managed to use some photoetched parts on the carb linkage, and run fuel lines down to the fuel pump. I also wired the distributor. I made my own hood pins and clips. I tried making a working flip up license plate to show the gas cap, but that didn't go so well, but it could have been worse lol. I also painted my first 2 tone interior, and made a working trunk lid with carpet and spare. The only thing i really didn't like about this kit was the grill, since they molded the headlight in with it with no seperate clear lenses. I don't have anything around here to strip chrome off, and I didn't have anything close to the color I needed to make it look right. I just had to learn to live with it. Now on to the next project!!!