Now approaching almost 2 yrs. of work---from what I started with, and what I have now, is quite different. I continue to make improvements using better techniques, and learn from mistakes. I am trying to make the car as realistic as possible.
The model is 1/25 scale and has the following working features:
Doors & Trunk, steering from the steering wheel, removable wheels with nuts, driveshaft turns, seats are adjustable, front air vent is movable,
body is removable, roll cage is all hand soldered with removable side bars. Not Working Features// Trunk fuel cell and regulator and fuel pump are cut from aluminium. Rear wing hand soldered with stanless steel tubing and RB Motion Rod Ends.
I changed the doors to open in the traditional suicide mannor. I am going to attempt to have working windows.