Hi everybody, today here's a project started years ago (at least 13 years I think), never finished because :
1) I ruined one part of the decal of the trailor when applying it. And even if I managed to get a new decal sheet set from Revell (for free, I had to thank them) I was "scared" to miss it again
2) The truck finished, felt in a total wreck in my hands because of the glue I used.
There was a problem on the frame of the truck I've tried to correct the best I could
PICT3150.JPG 35.18KB 32 downloads PICT3152.JPG 45.41KB 43 downloads PICT3165.JPG 27.25KB 46 downloads PICT3166.JPG 39.24KB 39 downloads PICT3167.JPG 47.77KB 33 downloads PICT3168.JPG 19.77KB 30 downloads PICT3169.JPG 18.92KB 31 downloads PICT3174.JPG 25.27KB 29 downloads PICT3170.JPG 18.05KB 23 downloads PICT3177.JPG 17.47KB 16 downloads
Now, I've to finish the trailor and this project will be over