Been doing some work the interior . The interior is set up for the Aerodyne cab not for a flat top cab , I combined the 2 beds to make 1 full bed ,also made a upper wall for the sleeper compartment added some padding around the opening .
Thank you guys for all the comments . I got the engine and transmission painted , I had a little bit of a brain frat when I mounted the exhaust manifold I realized I had mount the turbo upside down. Things happen its all good now.
Thank you Kerry . I got to work on this a little bit today between fire works and cooking . I got the cab lift cylinder started with the help from an Ken Smith article , I had to modify mine a little bit to fit the Revell kit , I made a safety catch bar that works like the real thing . It may not be quite like the real thing but close enough.