• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About bogger44

  • Rank
    MCM Ohana
  • Birthday 01/13/1978

Previous Fields

  • Scale I Build 1/25 1/24

Profile Information

  • Location Menomonie, WI
  • Full Name Tony Kielbasa

Recent Profile Visitors

3,814 profile views

bogger44's Activity

  1. bogger44 added a post in a topic 1969 Oldsmobile 442 W-30   

    Thanks John.  I've got a soft spot for Cutlasses, too.  I've never owned one, but my Dad had a 71, and once nearly bought a 69 442.
  2. bogger44 added a post in a topic 1969 Oldsmobile 442 W-30   

    Very cool, wish I had the parts to build a 68.
    Wow, thanks a lot Kevin.  I'm sure it's not the best one out there, but I sure appreciate the compliment.  
    Thank you for all the compliments guys.  It really is a good kit, no real issues to deal with at all.
  3. bogger44 added a post in a topic 1972 Grand Torino - Johan kit -   

    Oh yeah that is nice. Love that blue and a great save.
  4. bogger44 added a post in a topic Sox & Martin 69 Roadrunner. Completed   

    Roger, that is a thing of beauty, I love it! Many congrats!
  5. bogger44 added a topic in Under Glass   

    1969 Oldsmobile 442 W-30
    I wrapped this one up last weekend.  I was looking for a pretty simple, straight forward build and this filled the bill.  I did, however, raise the suspension slightly as this kit has always seemed to sit a bit too low in my eyes.  And of course, added some wiring under the hood. For paint, I switched up from my usual as of late loud color choices and went with Model Master GM Light Gray Metallic Lacquer.  I was quite pleased how it looks on the Olds, just a little disappointed that the decals silvered a bit but oh well. There's no license plates on it yet, but I'll scrounge up a pair to my liking sometime.  Thanks for looking guys and any comments.

    • 16 replies
  6. bogger44 added a post in a topic AMT 1991 Dodge Stealth Indianapolis 500 Official Car   

    Nice! Pretty rare to see one of these built.
  7. bogger44 added a post in a topic 88 Times a Day....Smartphones   

    I'm old fashioned as well and still use paper maps and always will.  I like to plan my own course and not have a device tell me which way I should go.   I do use GPS on occasion, but those times are mostly on trips into a big city traveling on city streets/areas I may not be familiar with and not just passing through on an interstate.  I do have a smartphone as they do come in handy, but good lord I don't come anywhere close to 88 times a day, probably more like a quarter of that total or less.  No tattoos either.  I've thought of getting one a couple times, but always decided against it.  These days you're almost more of a "rebel" by not having any and bucking the "me too I'm cool!" fashion.
  8. bogger44 added a post in a topic 1968 Plymouth Road Runner   

    Wow that Cocoa Pearl is one sweet color and it looks right at home on this bad boy.  Another great build, Jim.
  9. bogger44 added a post in a topic 1969 Hurst Olds former WIP   

    Beautiful Olds.  This is one excellent build, congrats.
  10. bogger44 added a post in a topic Revell Model A coupe - lowered a little   

    Pretty sweet, I like it.
  11. bogger44 added a post in a topic Earnhardt "Wheaties" Monte Carlo   

    Wow is that a stellar paint job.  Great work, David.  
  12. bogger44 added a post in a topic Revell Promodeler 1970 Ford Torino GT   

    You can never go wrong with a red Torino, very sharp build Gary.  I had fun with those decals too.....
  13. bogger44 added a post in a topic '68 Roadrunner   

    I like the stripe, it's good to be different sometimes.  Nice work.
  14. bogger44 added a post in a topic What do you drive?   

    Hakan, I love the upgraded wheels on your Galaxie, she looks great!
    From 2005 until this past May, I've had a DangerRanger as a daily.  2002 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4, 4.0L auto.  It's been a great truck but she's starting to get a little tired and up there in miles, 172,000 and had bought it with around 32,000.  

    So I started searching for a new daily a little over a year ago.  I have always liked the 2010-2012 Ford Fusions with the Sport package and decided to pull the trigger for one once I found one to my liking.  I really was hoping to find one in Blue Flame or White Platinum but had only found a few and all had more miles than what I was wanting.  Finally this past May I had found this 2011 online at a Ford dealer down by Madison, WI that was to my liking, just in Tuxedo Black Metallic.  So I wheeled down to my local Ford dealer and talked with the salesman I had been in contact with over the past months in regards to locating a Sport.  Well, the following day he called me back and said they could go down and pick up the car for me if I wanted it, and a few days later it was parked in my driveway.  Other than a few small scratches here and there it's in really great shape and only has 46,000 miles.  No dings, rust or anything.  The only options it has are the ones I only really cared to have....moon & tune package (moonroof and Sony 12 speaker premium audio) and charcoal leather interior with Sport Red inserts on the seats, dash, and stitching.  It's nice to drive something with some snap and a bit of fun to it again. I'll probably keep it parked in winter and drive the Ranger during those crummy months.  

  15. bogger44 added a post in a topic 72 Olds 442 W30 convertible   

    Beautiful 442!