I wasn't sure if I was going to install the rear seat but I decided I was so I scratch built the rear panel for the rear seat and also made some small panels for the floor where the rear seat sits so it would sit level because after tubbing her the rear seat was pushed up a bit towards the front seat back. I also finished up where I cut and grafted in the rear tub by scratch building small tunnel panel to attach to the back half which all it needs now is to be sanded a bit smoother then shoot some primer on her.
Worked on the air cleaner assembly this evening & was not sure how i was going to finish this up so I added another piece of flat .40 styrene and removed the colored area where the carbs will sit plus it gives me a bit of a foundation to add the 1/32 strip that will give the depth of the filter and also a way to secure the top of the air cleaner to the bottom half. So now that I have finish building the assembly I'm debating on adding small styrene strips to the top of the assembly to give a bit of a custom look or to just leave it nice and smooth.
Made a little progress today on the air cleaner assembly and I was able to finish the cover so next will be to scratch build the inner support and also come up with the actually filter. I also scratch built the carb venturi's today and have them installed into the carbs so next will be a little primer then some paint.
Thank you all for the encouraging comments ! Got in a few hours today on this build which I started to scratch build the air cleaner assembly and I was able to finish the bottom portion of the assembly so next will be the top then after the top assembly is finished then I will smooth out all the edges to make the ends round and I also add a few styrene strips on the top to give it a custom look. Thanks for looking thats all for now !
I got the carbs venturies drilled & holes drilled for the fuel lines plus they are in primer now and I still have some clean up to do on the manifold. I also got the valve covers shot with clear black and they are also drilled for the spark plug boots and plug wires.