progress! Finally, making some advances on this build, it's starting to come together
I used the pencil & Tamiya masking technique for the black edging of the windows - never done it before, and it isn't a great result, but probably the best I've had on a build
the Dash is basic, but you will not see much of it in the build, decals in (the recessed holes were a struggle) but I'm calling it done!
the rubber strip seals / edges have been completed, it was a combination of hand painting Tamiya X-18 (front & back), and masking and air-brushing them (sides).
The front end is done, I guess the grille it would have looked better in black, but I'm not chainging it now, but the mash was included in the kit & kooks like a great scale fit.
The ftont headlamps were detailed using hand painted X-18, and a molotow chrome pen, the red & amber were done with Sharpies - which unfortunately ended up with thumb prints in them when I took them off the sprue and filed down the excess....
On the home straight...