The stacks, tail board and mudflaps are now on. I kitbashed a set of street rod head lights from kit supplied parts and parts from a monogram speed wagon. Diamond plated the rear of the frame. I also added a fire extinguisher to the cab. Don't have much more to do on this and I can call it done.
Line O Tape carries red/white reflective tape. There part number is 201. This is reflective also like the 1:1 stuff. It is self adheasive and a scale 2" wide. One role is enough to do a few models. I found mine at a lhs.
Thanks for the compliments.
Tonight I decided to add chicken sticks to the Texas bumper. I scratch built these from brass rod and tube. I turned down sprue from an AMT crearance light tree to 1.25 mm for the lights with my cordless dremel tool and exacto knife. Below are the results of my efforts tonight.