thanks everyone for the positive feedback, building something different is always a goal of mine lets keep the mojo going, tonight's a small update since we've been pumpkin hunting with our "pumpkin lol !! The conveyor finally gets the parts I been dreading..the belt guide rollers !! Turns out it went really fast
looks like I missed a little glue mess.. time for the lower roller guides ! I'm trying ribbon for the belt, hopefully it has the look I'm after keep building ! Jeff
lurking in the background, you"ll notice the parts for the next step. A few tubes pretending to be cylinders, flat strips for plates..and other bits. glue together and its ready for another mock up !!!
whoops..PB switched my pics..this was supposed to be the first pic of the parts from section 1
ok..now skip ahead to the "folding section" I call the stinger. Here we have the driven main roller, the side plates, and support framework ! All these parts were built from images from pics Gary W and I have taken, or the parts manual..
I used plastic tubing of random sizes based off the images, once I had the "stinger" length I wanted., the center section was next !! Square tubing was used for the main boom w a smaller size inside for added strength . The accessories were added then my favorite part ..MOCK UP !!
ok, back at it !! sorry for the long delay..I've been busy getting the major parts built. The manual for the Theam conveyor showed the first section to have a "head roller " rolling on bearings..so..I made everything I could