Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About JTalmage

  • Rank
    MCM Ohana
  • Birthday 04/19/1986

Previous Fields

  • Are You Human?
  • Scale I Build
    1/24 and 1/25

Profile Information

  • Location
    Sardinia, Ohio
  • Full Name
    Jesse Talmage

Contact Methods

  • Facebook

Recent Profile Visitors

6,949 profile views
  1. I spoke to Ron at NNL Toledo, He's going to open up his website for orders I think he said December... January perhaps. Close it again, then catch up all summer, and do the same thing in fall. He's got a lot of projects in the pipeline, and redoing a lot of masters so he can get some inventory out. I can't wait for that Jeep Wagoneer
  2. They posted on their facebook page that Chris has been being plagued with some ongoing nagging health issues for a while but hoping he can catch up soon. Be patient. Unless something drastic happens you'll get your parts. They're good people.
  3. Anyone seen/heard from him lately? I've been PM'ing him off and on for a couple years now trying to get some of my parts back that I sent him, to no avail. I don't have time anymore to log in here every day so I check back every few months hoping I see a PM from him. Still nothing. Offered to even pay return shipping just to get them. Life tossed me a curveball a few years back and I got promoted to manager at work, and have been busy ever since. Model building time is scarce. I explained this in a PM to Greg at that time, and asked that I get my somewhat rare (and slightly expensive now) Otaki/Arii wheels and tires back. Ghosted me ever since. I don't log on often enough to see him post or even know if he's active anymore. I'm not mad, I just want my stuff back. I'd even buy some of his products if it meant getting my wheels and tires back in the same box. Although if the lack of communication I'm being shown now is an indication of business, I may just not. Hope this is the right place for this. Thanks
  4. I bought a set of these. They're great looking. I have a supercharged louvered convertible build in my head....
  5. I wish they'd put the trim and emblems back on the sides I'm exited about the Rupp though. I love scale mini bikes.... and 1:1's!
  6. I forgot about the Super Stones van!!! I need that in my life! I have the F100 and Courier kit! It only makes sense to complete the trifecta! BTW I ordered a bunch of decals from Ray before Christmas and they look phenomenal. Can't remember if I posted that or not!
  7. I gotta get some of those pinto decals!!! The AMT van can be had as the more recent phantom van as well if you're looking. If you need a bronco body for measurements I could loan you one of my AMT Bronco bodies.
  8. My god, the black bronco with the sunset decals is just stunning... and the silver cruising wagon pinto.... I'd love to have those too. I have several bronco kits and pintos that need these!
  9. Looks great, but needs the side drip rail chrome.
  10. I handle my builds, and would take them to many shows. And the older ones I did before clear coat would tend to peel back a little.
  11. Man, these look great!! I'd be down for a couple sheets once you get all the possibilities and decals worked out
  12. I always do it before clear coat. Because sometimes it can lose it's adhesiveness, and come off, especially after handling it a few times. So the clearcoat seals it onto the body. Problem solved.
  • Create New...