Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JTalmage

  1. Hope you're doing alright Bill. I was saddened by the loss of your great line of products, and was in need of more when I found your website was down. Then when I never got a response to an email I sent, I figured something was up. I'm glad you're ok and I'm really grateful you designed those '60 Ford truck emblems for me so quickly. I know you have a lot on your plate in your personal life right now which is completely understandable. But may I make a suggestion that could possibly help you still get your products out to people without putting in any work printing them? You may consider uploading your files to cults3d website and selling the files. That way they can still be had. I do hope you one day come back to the printing business. Thank you for your awesome stuff. Jesse
  2. I have located one! Thanks to a facebook group! Thanks for looking!
  3. I know, absolute long shot, but it's the LAST piece of the puzzle I need to restore the Uncertain-T model that I have. I am hoping SOMEONE has one they would be willing to let go of.... plllllleeeeeeeeeeaaasee?
  4. Interesting, mine isn't that issue, it's the one with the years going up and down on the side of the front artwork on the box. That's neat though
  5. I spoke to Ron at NNL Toledo, He's going to open up his website for orders I think he said December... January perhaps. Close it again, then catch up all summer, and do the same thing in fall. He's got a lot of projects in the pipeline, and redoing a lot of masters so he can get some inventory out. I can't wait for that Jeep Wagoneer
  6. They posted on their facebook page that Chris has been being plagued with some ongoing nagging health issues for a while but hoping he can catch up soon. Be patient. Unless something drastic happens you'll get your parts. They're good people.
  7. Anyone seen/heard from him lately? I've been PM'ing him off and on for a couple years now trying to get some of my parts back that I sent him, to no avail. I don't have time anymore to log in here every day so I check back every few months hoping I see a PM from him. Still nothing. Offered to even pay return shipping just to get them. Life tossed me a curveball a few years back and I got promoted to manager at work, and have been busy ever since. Model building time is scarce. I explained this in a PM to Greg at that time, and asked that I get my somewhat rare (and slightly expensive now) Otaki/Arii wheels and tires back. Ghosted me ever since. I don't log on often enough to see him post or even know if he's active anymore. I'm not mad, I just want my stuff back. I'd even buy some of his products if it meant getting my wheels and tires back in the same box. Although if the lack of communication I'm being shown now is an indication of business, I may just not. Hope this is the right place for this. Thanks
  8. I bought a set of these. They're great looking. I have a supercharged louvered convertible build in my head....
  9. I wish they'd put the trim and emblems back on the sides I'm exited about the Rupp though. I love scale mini bikes.... and 1:1's!
  10. I forgot about the Super Stones van!!! I need that in my life! I have the F100 and Courier kit! It only makes sense to complete the trifecta! BTW I ordered a bunch of decals from Ray before Christmas and they look phenomenal. Can't remember if I posted that or not!
  11. I gotta get some of those pinto decals!!! The AMT van can be had as the more recent phantom van as well if you're looking. If you need a bronco body for measurements I could loan you one of my AMT Bronco bodies.
  12. My god, the black bronco with the sunset decals is just stunning... and the silver cruising wagon pinto.... I'd love to have those too. I have several bronco kits and pintos that need these!
  13. Looks great, but needs the side drip rail chrome.
  14. I handle my builds, and would take them to many shows. And the older ones I did before clear coat would tend to peel back a little.
  15. Man, these look great!! I'd be down for a couple sheets once you get all the possibilities and decals worked out
  16. I always do it before clear coat. Because sometimes it can lose it's adhesiveness, and come off, especially after handling it a few times. So the clearcoat seals it onto the body. Problem solved.
  17. Beautiful build.... question for you though... did you use the front and rear bumper spears? I need them bad!
  18. Yes there for a while everywhere I went had the yellow. I would check back often and finally saw the orange color make a come back... almost like they mixed a bad batch of it and sent it out the door.
  19. I figure, worst case scenario, if the paint becomes ruined, it will give me an excuse to sand any mold lines or fill any divots on the casting. Then put an even better paint job on it.
  20. Holy smokes.... I LOVE the ford trucks!!! I LOVE the 65-66 models. It goes sooo well with the bumpsides that are out now. I have a few versions of that kit. But the 65-66 models... I'm gonna need like 4 or 5 of each!!!! I can't wait for those to hit the shelves. I just hope none of them are "model king" exclusives... I hate having to rush to get them before they're gone. Like the '69.... I waited for it, that way once all the trucks were released I could just get them all at once.... nope... bad idea.
  • Create New...