finally made some progress. I need to get this thing out of the granny lane ! after staring at the hood for the last 3 months I decided I wanted a smooth look so I removed the ribbed part on the top of the hood. I also removed the rivet detail and emblems from the sides. I wanted the grille shell to be molded in too so I worked on that. for the grille I used the vintage kw coe piece purchased from double take replicas. the grille slats are not straight and are very delicate I broke three while I was working on it. I may remove them and use a photo etch piece I have or just put in some stainless screen that is in the stash. the paint is rustoleum sage green that I found at the hardware store. these pics were taken just after I painted it. maybe this will give me a boost as I haven't felt much like building anything for a while.