First few coats of orange. I was going to go with florescent orange Zero paint but a test shot revealed it is crazy translucent and I don't want to put that many coats down. So I went with Jagermister orange Zero paint. This isn't a fade paint job, I am just laying the orange down all over outside the panels so as not to handcuff myself with future options if things happen to change. Thanks for following along.
So as I have worked through the different ideas and tried a few techniques I still have no real plan worked out, only snippets of ideas. Althogh I have managed to get the base pin stripping laid down and clear seal along with a number of white base coats. Next up is the black base for the black Chrome. For those interested, I have included my todo check list of where I have made it so far in my grand plan. Thanks for checking out the progress.