Wow its been a long time since i finished this and I have to admit I just went back thru this to get myself motivated to get on my new project AND IT WORKED!! I also want to bump this back to the top for a couple of my new friends to see. Good to be back in the lab
Dang Chris im really startin to worry about your mental state. I have just the Dr. for you to see ill pm you his contact info LMAO i just kiddin bro. MAN! this baby looks good I love the gaskets I had a similar idea hope it works out as well as yours did. Keep up the excellent work cant wait to see it in person.
Hey fellas Ive known for a while that my right head was shorter than the left so i need to add to it. I soldered another end on and filled the gap with solder then shaped and smoothed it. now the valve covers fit just right.
here you can see the material added to the right side, i had already done some shaping.
a lil more shaping and the top has been ground out.
see the valve cover fits just right now. (man I cant wait to get some paint on these ugly parts)
Hey Ron great job thus far. Paint looks crystal clear. Im just wondering about the tunnel ram and blower. Im pretty sure you cant use one with the other(but ive been wrong before). A tunnel ram is used with carbs and a blower has a whole different type of manifold. Im not tryin to count rivets here but. Youve done alot not to get that detail correct. Keep up the good work.