I´ll used 1,5 mm plasticard for the windshield frame. First I did a template in cardboard, used this template on a plasticard and carefully sanded down the outer edges to a nice fit, then I used a drill bit to take out the inner areas and just leaving the frame. Carefully sanded to shape. Had to do a lot's of dry fit to check the frame against the window opening.
This started as a five window Coupe from Mike Gradis. I got an second quality casting and had to replace the hole body so I took a roadster and with some (plastic) surgery It was in place, then the top chop was done and I´ll had to section it to get the right to. So would I do it again? yep I´ll do it again but this time with the 3 window Coupe witch is coming my way any day now.
No problems at all
Just got some primer on the body this day and I´m pleased to see that there´s just not to much to fix from this stage so my attention will go to the frame for the moment and let the body rest for some days. Hope u like it.
I´m not sure yet but thinking the Ford engine from Lindbergs Tall -T with a new intake manifold, four barell. Have to fix the manifold myself, having no idea if there´s one on the market.
Still working on the B400 body and now the roof is almost finish just some detail to fix in the rear end where the body meets the fuel tank. So, next thing will be a thin coat off primer and a windshield frame will be made from plastic card.
Yep the Flintstone i darn nice and I´ll sell this 25 scale body when I´m done with it. I used a rounded section from the headlights and back from the front of the Jaguar fenders for the curved back quarters. My sample of the Jag was coloured yellow, you can see the back corners off the body in this pic where the primer is sanded off.
Here´s what's left off the fender. I did this so I had the same curvature on both corner.