So, I found this at a yard sale for free so I thought I would see what I could do with it.
1. The body itself was in terrible shape, someone had brushe painted the entire thing with about 3 coats of different paint. The bady was covered in a glue substance and everything was misfitted.
2. Interior was jjust in rough shape, it was painted silver with paint that looked like it may have been to thin.
3. The chasis and engine were totally shot, I managed to piece the chasis back together, and will probably just build this model curbside with a glued hood.
The first item of business was the body after ALOT of sanding, scraping, puttying, and cursing. It is ready for the primer.
I'll try to keep updates coming.