General Usage 05/10/2017If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators.
Jurva added a topic in Under GlassRatty supercharged Shelby GT-500This is Revell Motor city muscle series which came with those awful extra wheels.
- Added supercharger to kits tunnel ram intake. Scoop is out of top fuel dragster.
- Changed wheels and tyres to look extra muscle.
- Oh, and alot of rust. I left couple of body parts to look like they were fiberclass, instead of rusty metal parts.
- 9 replies
- 672 views
Jurva added a topic in Under GlassNew Ford Mustang GTRevell's somewhat questionable snapkit kit. Lot's of small changes have been made to make it look less toyish.
- 4mm lowering
- Brakes added, with new wheels and tyres.
- Headlights were painted with silver backing. Removed that and added some random reflectors.
- Rear panel painted with smoke color, to hide kits hideous rear lights, which paint cannot be removed.
- All the markers had to painted along with the interios parts
- New tail pipes
- Added side mirrors from 350Z and some random rear view mirror.
- 20 replies
- 754 views
Jurva added a topic in Under GlassFC3 Mazda RX-7Aoshima kit with couple of changes.
- Rims are made from Revell tuner series rims. Lots of cutting.
- Exhaust on the front bumper, as if the car has twin turbo ls
- Resin side mirrors
- Projector style headlamps
- Dashboard changed to left side, using Tamiya parts.
- Lowered suspension, ducktail spoiler
- 6 replies
- 465 views
Jurva added a topic in Under Glass: Pickups, Vans, SUVs, Light CommercialLittle bit lifted Mercedes G-WagenGot this old Esci 230G SW from friend who had opened quarter panels, to be used as doors. My job started putting them back.
I think that the wheels and tyres are from Revell's Hummer. Because of them, I had to do little bit of lifting.
Kit didn't include all seats, so I robbed them from Revell 3 series BMW.
2 subwoofers and amplifier were added, along with Aoshimas LCD screens
Also roof antenna and more lights were added.
- 3 replies
- 254 views
Jurva added a topic in Under GlassWhite Ferrari F40Got this Fujimi F40 without tyres. Otherwise nice kit, but molded yellow. So, of course some of it bleeded trough several paint layers. Painting it white didn't help either.
Changes to kit, are resin fifteen52 tyres and modified rear wing. Also noticed from pics, that there are couple of places that I didn't paint at all.
- 8 replies
- 565 views