Just poor QC on my part I didn't see it until you posted about it. Today I added the front and back decals and I also did some wood working on the inside of the trailer. I used printed paper for the wood.
Ok I'm getting closer I've placed the decals on one side and just had to do a trial set up to see how it's all coming together. I'm going to have to work on the edges of the decal by the doors it's rolling up on me.
Thanks Kerry So far the first decals are coming along with out to much problems I've got 2 of them that I have to reprint because it looks like the decal film was to thin is a couple places. Here's the finished decals for the cab. I have to wait for the ink to dry on the rest of the decals before in can apply them.
Finally finished sizing decals so they are the right size and every thing lines up too. Started printing on the decal film I'm trying a different brand of decal film so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it work out. Here's what the paper samples look like all lined up.