The Report function of the forum works well. If you see someone acting up, acting out, or just being an okole, use the Report function. It works! I have it set up so it not only sends me an email, but that email is then marked with a flag, and get's put to the top of my email list. I will try to access/look at the report/topic as soon as possible, but remember, I'm on a six hour time delay, and other mods not only have a life, but a real job as well. k den
I'm really happy with this project so far, because I have learned a lot of new stuff during it. Probably the most educating project for me so far when it's up to weathering. And I know she'll bring joy to my face every time I see her finished in the display case
Truth be told, I'm so happy with the results I'm actually thinking of a miniature diorama or at least a display base for this birdie
Hand-painted with a thick mix of Revell flat black + flat white + a few drops of flat brown:
I think there aren't enough damadged (torn) places on the roof, so I'm slowly adding more. But this is where I stopped last night - less is more and it is easyer to add more than bugg myself because there are too many
Next up considering the roof:
- More torn places
- Oil paints
I am way happier with the result than I thought I would be It came out much better than I expected
Finally got my guts together and tried the foil technique to simulate old, torn vinyl. Why so much hesitation? Because I was pretty much sure BMF would ripp off any paint off the model it touches... And boy was I right... Luckilly I was able to cover only the necessarry places of the model and the only paint that got torn off was on the windows frames - and I intended to paint them black anyway
Music, talk shows on the radio (I just love talk shows on different topics, such as politics, music, science, ...) and one thing I can't imagine doing anything without: Chocolate. Galore. All the time. Yes, please!
Servo got some paint on it and a metal pin which will ensure better positioning on the firewall. I learned from my experience: Two painted areas are always a PITA to glue together for good, specially in a case like this: Small glueing area and a piece that could be touched or moved during the final assembly...
Vents are mounted:
The interior is almost done. Maybe some more bits n pieces, but this is more or less it