Maverick Pro Stock/Match Racer in WIP: Drag Racing Models Posted 11 hours ago Finally got something off the mill now that I've started the manifold. I made some mistakes along the way and learned how fragile this part is after spending 3 1/2 hours yesterday making one and having it bend while machining it. Without sharing too much yet on the overall design, I really wanted the curvature that you see on the manifold "log" (as I call them) Some imagination and trial and error and I got 1 done to my liking. The drivers side "log" is bent as you can see from the pick and is junk, but I had to put it next to the other that turned out. cheers, tim some of the experiments in the foreground. a better view of the curvature I wanted to maintain the piece of brass is scrap that is supporting the log. I just wanted to be sure the dimensions were proper. I wanted to an "experimental" intake for the car in tune with the whole build theme. The manifold logs look like an injection style manifold but I came across several intake pics of the Autolite carbs that used a similar style. Not counting nuts and bolts, I think there will be 14 or 15 parts to it when completed.