exhausts A big issue of this kit is the junction of the exhaust to the exhaust manifold. Hardly going to hit. So I decided to merge the parts. I put two pins on each side of the engine block and stuck in the collector, to provide a secure fit when closing the kit.
Linkage of the steering bar With a extra help from my Sherline Lathe LOL
wider tires Using a second set of the original tires to make one wider (wider rear tire, wider front tire and original front tire)
Fixation of radiator and inner panels (new ones) No radiator attachment point. So I created some channels to support and it and also made two channels to support the front wheel housings that does not come with the kit (made with styrene)
front suspension I decided to set the susp. before painting and already glued in the chassis, so I could made some putty work on it. I removed both A-arms and remade with styrene. In addition, they were stuck and with orthodontic stainless steel wire. And redid the pivot and added micro screws.