It's too late for this one, but when there are decals, or photoetch for embelms, I sand them down till you can just barely see where to put them later. Aoishima acquired a lot of molds from defunct companies, those and the older kits are a mixed bag. The new stuff is top-notch.
Very good job! My only suggestions would be to go back and paint the 1/4 panel emblems, and front marker lamps, and the center caps on the wheels. Also you should get a bottle of Tamiya clear orange for the the rear turn signals. Fronts are often amber, but rear is always orange.
Here's what I'm starting with, the box, parts already cleaned in Simple Green, sub-assemblies I'm gonna put in Simple Green, and what's left on the sprues. This is an older kit, and doesn't use poly cap bushings.
I'm more of a poorskate. The most I've ever paid for a kit was $50-ish off eBay for something super rare, and vintage. The burn was the seller had something else from the same series I also wanted badly, but could afford only one.
I shoulda took some pics, but I started on a vintage gluebomb. Well, a paint bomb. Its a vintage Gundam Kit from 1983. I got it at a thrift store a year or so ago. Someone painted most of the parts on the sprue with no apparent rhyme or reason. as far as I can tell, it's only missing a hose and the decals are probably shot. Oh, and there's no instructions, just to make it interesting.
While I was at it, I secured another Trans-Am and built a second Racing Warrior. I took more liberties with this one. I swapped teh nose with a 69 Camaro and lifted it. The front end of the yellow car took forever, so I just made the front of this car built on the bumper. This was an eBay glue bomb, so its a total junkyard build.