Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ambitious paint'.
Found 1 result
This was started 7-8yrs ago. I had heavy modified the chassis, I had used the engine set up from the Matt and Debbie Hays Thunder Bird. Over the years I revisited it a couple of times, I ended up getting too picky on what and how I was going about the mods, somewhere along the build I lost my way. Upon my final attempt to finish it I decided it was going to take WAY too much work to get it where I wanted it. So out came the motor and tranny. The body will need lots of filling and sanding before the painting imagination starts to take hold. This is how it started life. The last pic is the paint colours that will be used, still working out the layout. I will be using some type of fabric media as a stencil pattern.