Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Aurora kit'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • General
    • How To Use This Board
    • Model Building Questions and Answers
    • Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials
    • Welcome! Introduce Yourself
    • General
  • Model Cars
    • On The Workbench
    • Under Glass
    • Drag Racing Models
    • NASCAR
    • Car Kit News & Reviews
    • Car Aftermarket / Resin
    • Trading Post
    • Wanted!
    • 1:1 Car Reference Pictures
  • Model Trucks
    • The Truck Stop
    • On the Workbench: Big Rigs
    • Under Glass: Big Rigs
    • On the Workbench: Pickups, Vans, SUVs, Light Commercial
    • Under Glass: Pickups, Vans, SUVs, Light Commercial
    • Truck Kit News & Reviews
    • Truck Aftermarket / Resin
    • Truck Kits or Parts to Trade, or Wanted / Requests
    • 1:1 Truck Reference Pictures
  • Other Models
    • Big Boyz
    • Dioramas
    • Diecast and Resincast Models
    • All the Rest
  • The Community
    • Model Club News and Announcements
    • Contests and Shows
    • Real or Model? / Auto ID Quiz
    • Community Builds
    • Auto Art
    • Where's Waldo?
    • Links, Advertisers, and Web Sites
    • The Off-Topic Lounge
  • Model Car Racing
    • Model Car Racing

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Website URL





Full Name

Are You Human?

Scale I Build

Found 1 result

  1. bbowser

    1903 Rambler

    First time I've tried one of these. I've been inspired by Harry and Frank and Skip's builds on here and thought I would try one. I started with this eBay glue bomb, took the better part of 2 weeks in the purple pond to strip the paint, some pretty rugged stuff whatever it was! The rear axle was in 5 pieces, the front in 2. I drilled and pinned the breaks, used super glue. The biggest challenge was (re)attaching the fenders, as most of the supports had been broken off. I reinforced with epoxy to get them to stay on at all. The only thing I didn't fix was the headlight supports, I just glued them onto the body. If I do it over I will drill and bend up some wire for the proper mounts. Not up to the standards of some of you guys, but I had a lot of fun with it and plan to tackle a few more. These brass era cars are very interesting! Thanks for looking, comments welcome!
  • Create New...