Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'bead blasting'.
Found 1 result
Recently I painted an AAR ‘cuda in Panther Pink. I went to apply clearcoat the other day and it went horribly wrong. The paint built up too much in certain areas are then hardly any in others. So I decided to strip it with Easy-Off. Well, that didn’t work. Clearcoat was hard as nails! I was about to trash it when I thought I’ve got nothing to lose by putting it in the bead blaster. I really expected it just to get blown apart. But to my surprise it worked! And quite well I made it. A day later the car is back in prime. And waiting for more Panther Pink! Halfway through I considered doing a barn find! Maybe next time!