Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'jay'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Model Cars Magazine News and Discussions
    • How To Use This Board
    • Welcome! Introduce Yourself
    • Model Building Questions and Answers
    • Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials
    • General Automotive Talk (Trucks and Cars)
    • 1:1 Reference Photos: Auto Shows, Personal vehicles (Cars and Trucks)
  • On the Workbench
    • WIP: Model Cars
    • WIP: NASCAR
    • WIP: Drag Racing Models
    • WIP: Other Racing: Road Racing, Land Speed Racers
    • WIP: Model Trucks: Pickups, Vans, SUVs, Light Commercial
    • WIP: Model Trucks: Big Rigs and Heavy Equipment
    • WIP: Dioramas
    • WIP: All The Rest: Motorcycles, Aviation, Military, Sci-Fi, Figures
  • Under Glass
    • Model Cars
    • NASCAR
    • Drag Racing
    • Other Racing: Road Racing, Salt Flat Racers
    • Model Trucks: Pickups, Vans, SUVs, Light Commercial
    • Model Trucks: Big Rigs and Heavy Equipment
    • Dioramas
    • All The Rest: Motorcycles, Aviation, Military, Sci-Fi, Figures
  • Industry Corner
    • Car Kit News & Reviews
    • Truck Kit News & Reviews
    • Car Aftermarket / Resin / 3D Printed
    • Truck Aftermarket / Resin / 3D Printed
    • Links to Aftermarket Suppliers
  • Marketplace (No selling)
    • Trading Post
    • Wanted!
  • The Community
    • Model Club News and Announcements
    • Contests and Shows
    • Real or Model? / Auto ID Quiz
    • Community Builds
    • Auto Art
    • Where's Waldo?
    • Diecast Corner
    • Model Car Racing
    • The Off-Topic Lounge

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Yahoo


Skype


Facebook


Location


Full Name


Are You Human?


Scale I Build

Found 1 result

  1. Hi, I'm new to group/site. Been building Aircraft for a while now & needed a change! I actually had a few magazines from here years ago & still use it for reference. I'm retired living in Houston, Tx. I spend my retirement doing model builds about 80% or the time & flying my Drones the other 20%. I've just started posting my builds on Instagram @ (droneoutlaw337). I just bought a new car that seems like a quick build & actually found your site while doing an online search in "Hobbylobby" & found a great article & build pics from your member "JAY" on the Revell C7.R. Anyway after reading that & seeing those pics I bought the kit & joined my 1st Car building site. Look forward to adding any positive material that I can. Respectfully, Lee aka: DroneOutlaw
×
×
  • Create New...